Arctic Trucks Solutions
We believe in making the best possible solutions for our clients to optimize their business by using vehicles that gets the “job” done as well as having a positive effect on the bottom line. For a professional vehicle to be successful it needs be able to do difficult and complicated tasks however performed in as simple as possible manner. Our year long experience working in polar regions has been crucial for developing simple, easy to maintain solutions, when machinery breaks down in these kind of environments it is not only bad for the bottom line but can be a matter of life and death.
The Norwegian army has a number of our modifications in service in Afghanistan. Among others, we have developed a Medivac that is proven everyday under the worst thinkable conditions for machinery and people. The Norwegian army realized that the standard off road vehicle required a lot of repairs and maintenance to work in this terrain. Wanting to improve their operational capacity Arctic Trucks was approached. After having sent our experts out to work with the army in Afghanistan and testing and analyzing the challenges the vehicles were exposed to we developed the AT Medivac. The Medivac is not only extremely reliable but also tailored to be a working platform that saves lives.
- Reasons why a modified vehicle can provide a good return of investment over a period of time
- Less maintenance, after having modified the vehicles they are much tougher and ready for professional use.
- Increased load capacity, this can result in less vehicles needed to perform a given task.
- Extremely enhanced mobility, the modified vehicles can traverse terrain that usually was reserved for belt driven machinery.
- In off-road circumstances our 4X4 use less fuel than belt- or unmodified vehicles do, they simply need less energy to traverse the same terrain.
- More environmental friendly due to the decreased fuel consumption off road.
- Tailor made to solve special tasks